The registration fees for Delegates are below:
|Delegates||RSI Members||Non RSI Members||International Delegates|
|Govt & Academic Institutes||Rs. 5000||Rs. 6000||USD 550|
|Industries||Rs. 9000||Rs. 10000||USD 550|
|Students||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3000||USD 350|
Online Registration: Portal
The registration for AIR2017 has to be done through The Registration Portal . The payment of Registration Fees can be done through an online transaction (with additional transaction charges*). The steps are mentioned below:
- Each Accepted Paper should have at least 1 FULL REGISTRATION (non student registration fee). Also one Full Registration is valid for only 1 accepted paper. This mandatory registration per paper is referred as “Presenting Author“.
- Presenting Authors should follow all the steps mentioned in this document. After their online payment, they should submit their Abstract online in the same portal. These abstract information would be used for Book of Abstracts and also for scheduling the presentations. This information would be used to map accepted paper with one presenting author.
- Other delegates should follow all steps up to online Payment of Registration Fee in this document.
- If a paper has more than 1 authors registering, only one of them have to submit their Abstract in the registration portal.
- If an organization has bulk registration (of more than 5 delegates) and would like to pay using other payment methods, please contact the Programme Chairs.
* Transaction fee for online payments is applicable:
Domestic transactions: 2% plus service tax
International transactions: 3% plus service tax + INR 3/-