Update [June 22, 2017]: The room allotment has been done.
- Double Sharing AC Rooms: IIT Delhi Faculty Guest House. Payment to be made at the guest house
- Student Rooms: Udaygiri Boys Hostel
- Student Rooms: Himadri Girls Hostel
Instructions for boys and girls hostel accommodation:
- Reach IIT Delhi campus and head to Udaygiri hostel (Boys) and Himadri hostel (Girls)
- At the hostel reception/guard room, find your name in a list with them and pay the accommodation charges. If you require bedding, request for the same. Room charges (including food) is Rs. 230/- per day and bedding charges of Rs. 35/- per day.
- Rooms are on sharing basis. Please bring locks for your respective rooms.
For queries related to accommodation, please contact the following:
- Faculty Guest House: Mr. Sachin Kansal, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 9873153996
- Udaygiri (Boys) Hostel: Mr. Anil Patidar, email@example.com, Mob: 7566440104
- Himadri (Girls) Hostel: Ms. Airin Dutta, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 7290893297
Update [June 18, 2017]: The room allotment would be done and updated in 1-2 days.
We have limited accommodation available in IIT Delhi guest house on double-sharing basis (Only AC rooms with ~Rs. 1600-1800 per person per night including food) and several Non-AC hostel rooms (~Rs. 300 with food + ~Rs. 50 or so for the cost of bedding, etc.) mainly for the student delegates.
Interested delegates are requested to fill-up their choice here. The actual allocation will be done after June 18, 2017 (Sunday).
Since we are receiving many requests, please ensure you register by paying the registration fee before June 18, 2017.
Besides, arrangements have been made with Namms Tours & Travel who can arrange accommodation close to IIT Delhi with the negotiated price.
Sight Seeing in and around Delhi
For Sight Seeing and Tours arranged by Namms Tour & Travel, please contact them directly on payment basis: