Poster and Presentation Templates
- Oral Presentation: Each paper would get 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. The title slide for AIR2017 is in template. There can be any number of slides (please consider 12 minutes limit): Template (.pptx).
- Short Presentation cum Poster: Each paper would get 4 minutes to present and 1 minute for change over (to the next presenter). Presenters should have only 4-5 slides as per the template to complete their short presentation in 4 minutes [Presenters should pitch their work carried out effectively]: Template (.pptx). Poster has to be printed by the author(s) for the interactive poster session during Tea and/or Lunch Breaks: Template (.pptx) A0 Portrait Size
- The schedule for Oral and Short Presentation cum Poster session is available here.
All presentations MUST be pre-loaded to the computer available in the room before the start of respective sessions.
- Presenters can save their presentations as PDF (for compatibility) files and if videos are there, they can be embedded. Please check for compatibility before hand.
Camera Ready Version
- The reviewers comments have to be implemented and the camera ready version has to be submitted as per the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS) guidelines mentioned here. There are separate files and instructions for LaTeX and Windows Word and the authors have to follow “sigconf” format.
- In the paper, CCS (Computing Classification System), a system similar to keywords, have to be used. The instructions are given here.
- Submit the Camera Ready Version online using Submission Page
- Atleast one Full Registration must be made for AIR2017 per paper.
- The registered author must present the paper/poster. If a paper/poster is not presented, it will not be included in the ACM-ICPS proceedings of AIR2017.
Submission to ACM Digital Library Proceedings
- Only the papers accepted and presented at AIR2017 would be included in the ACM-ICPS proceedings for AIR2017.
- The author(s) of the presented papers will be sent ACM rights management form and complete instructions, which have to be duly filled up and submitted online. After completing their rights management form, authors will be emailed the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip to place within their paper (DOI and other information).
- This must be entered in the lower left corner of the paper [Information that was kept generic in the full paper submission, as explained below].
- Submit the Final Version online using Submission Page
Full Paper Version
For the Full paper submission, the following Word and LaTeX format should be used as per the following formats by ACM.
- General Guidelines for Authors:
Maximum page limit for submission is 6 pages.
- This conference is following a strict double-blind review process. The authors should not reveal their identity in the paper. More details about the steps to be taken by authors are mentioned here.
- In the lower-left corner of the first page (title block), leave DOI as blank for initial submission. The DOI number has to be inserted after a paper is accepted for the “Camera Ready” version of the paper. For LaTeX users, the title block should have the following text.
SAMPLE: Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
AIR 2017, June 28-July 02, 2017, New Delhi, India.
Copyright 2017 ACM 1-58113-000-0/00/0010 …$15.00.
DOI: To be inserted after paper is accepted